I was honored to be interviewed by Rebecca Thompson of Consciously Parenting as part of several speakers interviews for her “Heart of Healing” conference.
Rebecca and I talked about approaches to ‘conflicts’, how empathic connection can support us (first!) and our connection to our children to find out what’s at the heart of the matter, and I quickly introduced some of the restorative questions to find solutions that work for everyone.
Here are some of the speakers and interview topics in this exciting free virtual conference:
- Carrie Contey: Healing the Family: Unjumbling the Yarnball of Parenting
- Bhagavan Bauer: Healing the Joy in Parenting: Simple Ways to Find Joy, Presence, and Connection
- Charan Surdhar: Healing Deep Into Our Cells: Epigenetics and Parenting
- Sharon King: Healing with Matrix Birth Reimprinting
- Tracie Nichols: Healing in Nature
- Christy Farr: Healing Your Physical Space
- Sally Flintoff: Healing Through Breath
- Carmine Leo: Healing Through Emotional Intelligence
- Lori Shayew: Healing in Special Circumstances: The Gifts of Autism
- Judith Simon Prager: Healing our Words, Empowering Our Kids
- Patrick Houser: Healing our Dads: Journey into Parenthood
- Mali Parke: Healing Conflicts Within our Families
You can listen to all interviews for free from Wednesday February 25th to March 2nd or buy them or 50% discount ($25). They will be available afterwards at $50 for all recordings.
To register and listen to the recordings, visit: www.consciouslyparenting.com/the-heart-of-healing-virtual-parenting-conference
Feel free to share it with friends and networks – and I would love to hear your feedback!
PS: This is an affiliate link and I will get 50% of any purchases of the recording through this link.