Mali is an ICF Certified Professional Coach, a facilitator and trainer in Collaborative Communication/Dialogue and Leadership, Inner Empowerment/Self-Esteem, Conflict Resolution/Transformation, Restorative Practices, Mediation, Nonviolence, Mindfulness, Peace Education and Trauma-Informed Attachment Healing.
Her approaches come from integrating years of studies in Nonviolent Communication (NVC), Restorative Practices/Justice, Family/System Constellations, Positive and Conscious Discipline to parents/educators/youth, Leadership Coaching, Mindfulness and her love of any brain science topics, Attachment Theory and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
Mali supports individuals, (ex)partners, families and groups to find collaborative and restorative relating within and with others – in person or virtually through her private Core To Coeur (Heart in French) practice. See her in-depth offerings at www.core2coeur.com.
For the other part of the week, Mali works along Tarek Maassarani and other team members on the Restorative DC project (previously DC Alliance for Restorative Practices) to bring Restorative Practices to DC public schools educators and youth since 2015.
Mali believes in the “Beloved Community” being the framework and “attachment village” for supporting ourselves and all generations. She co-organizes The Peace Circle community events year-round in the DC area including annual camping trips in the Spring and late Summer. She is also a co-host/organizer/trainer of the annual NVC Family Summer camp: Family HEART Camp West Virginia.
Mali lives with her two life-teachers, her children, in Washington, D.C. during the school year and in her native land of France for a part of the Summer. Mali is fluent in French and English.
Trainings / Certifications
- Family & System Constellations Facilitator Training – 2017
- Integrated with Interpersonal Neurobiology, NVC and Attachment Theory with Sarah Peyton (www.empathybrain.com) – Year-Long 2016-2017
- Completed Advanced Training with Elena Veselago (8 days) – 2016
- Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator – 2015
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Trainings over 500h+ – Since 2007
- Trainer at Family HEART Camp’s West Virginia, NVC Summer Camp – since 2013
- Graduate of BayNVC’s Parent Peer Leadership Program (PPLP) – 2009
- Graduate and Assistant of BayNVC’s Leadership Program (LP) – 2012 & 2014
- Over 400h+ of NVC trainings worldwide with various CNVC-Certified Trainers
- Current Certification Candidate with the Center for Nonviolent Communication
- Trainer/Facilitator with Capital NVC
- Restorative Justice Trainings:
- Mentor Training program with Journey of Young Women – 2013
- ICF Certified Professional Coach – Leadership That Works, NY – 2011
- Conscious Discipline training with Becky Bailey – 2009
- Master in Economics and Management from Sorbonne University – 1999, Paris, France – with over 15+ years of business, sales, communication and marketing expertise and work in the telecommunication, financial, non-profit and educational fields.
Speaker & Trainer
Facilitation, public speaking, research, community building, relationship support/counseling, interpersonal communication, emotional processing.
Ryan offers workshops and personal/interpersonal counseling in the local DC/metro area. Contact: email@example.com
More about Ryan McAllister:
Past and Current Workshops
- Supportive Listening
- Difficult Conversations in Relationships
- Toward Constructively Addressing Bias
- From Power Struggle to Cooperation with Children
- Being Present with Strong Feelings
- Listening Partnerships
- Setting Limits Compassionately
- Communicating Boundaries around Physical Touch
- Consent Conversations for Caregivers and Healthcare Providers
- UnBreaking Birth
- Ethical Problems in Obstetrics
- Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital
- Living Together: a Path Toward Urban Sustainability
- Effective Social Change
Rhonda Eldridge has come to believe that social change cannot take place at a ‘societal’ level because society is made up of individuals. Whatever our history is, whatever we just ate, whatever the temperature is outside, it is all within the same pool of universal needs and feelings. If we can come to each other with that ‘knowing’ and be truly present to the current aliveness in ourselves and in the other, then the fear subsides. If the fear subsides between you and me, then it has a chance to subside between you and the next person, and me and the next person, and so on.
Rhonda has been a core member of the NVC Northern Virginia Practice Group for seven years and a contributing member of Capital NVC Community and a producer of Act Like a GRRRL – NoVa (https://actorsbridge.org/act-like-a-grrrl-nova/)
Robin is a long-time active member of the DC NVC community and more so in the Frederick MD area where she lives with her multi-generational family of eight. She has been on a deepening NVC journey since 2011 after participating and now being an assistant at both Family HEART Camp VA/WV and the Parent Peer Leadership Program with BayNVC.
Robin also works with NVC Academy as a course coordinator and online support. Robin is passionate about creating social change and harmony through compassion, parenting, and community. She is especially passionate about work with teenagers and partners with local teens to co-create supportive community.
She offers local trainings focused on parenting, empathy, compassion, and her own interpretation of nonviolent communication.
After working for many years in the social justice, women’s empowerment, and humanitarian fields, Leora created Healing in Service to support women who struggle with self-love and balance. Healing in Service offers tailored coaching, workshops and weekend retreats that will bring women into a deep sense of power and freedom. Leora’s approach allows women to come home to themselves, find their voice, and live their desires in the outside world.
Leora’s services are uniquely crafted based on years of NVC study to each person’s needs and use a variety of compassionate communication as well as coaching techniques to bring more calm, stability, and flow into your daily life. Leora is a certified professional life coach through Coaching for Transformation and a graduate of the Bay Area NVC Leadership Program.
For more information or to contact Leora, please visit www.healinginservice.com